Sunday, March 30, 2014

While Exploring $plendored India!

Since ages, India, is being considered as the treasure land for travellers.

Years back, it was my parents who introduced me to the very feel of travelling. With time, this very travel feel and the incredible beauty of India, gave birth to a travel-freak in me. I consider myself lucky to be born in a country which is so much beautiful and has so much to be explored.

Whether it be historical architecture or dense forest, mountain cliffs or gorgeous beaches, wild animals, beautiful birds, different cultures, variety of cuisines....every part of India has lot in store for any traveler. 

Here in my blog, I will be sharing my travel experiences in My Travelogue section. Different parts of India through my lens will be framed in the Photo Gallery section.*

Would love to hear your travel experiences too.Thank You.

Happy Blogging!

*The Home Page will be updated accordingly.Stay connected!


The Earth Has Mu$ic For Those Who LiSten


No comments:

Post a Comment